Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Remembering Dad

Well, I have a fun card to share with you today. I am working on getting ahead of my cards for the holiday season. I used this sketch from Stamp TV. Although I didn't get to play along often, I adore this CAS approach.
Here is my card
I have two friends in my bible study that have lost their Dads recently and they sure will need some love this holiday season. Hopefully they will find some joy in this season. I used a PTI die to cut out the dsp for the sentiment. I then emobssed with white to make this sentiement pop.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are PTI unless noted
Stamps: GKD Not Forgotten
Paper: Stampers select white, su basic black, basic grey dsp
Ink: Versa Mark
Accessories: FF die #3, white embossing powder

No comments: