Thursday, January 6, 2011

Curtain Call Birthday

I am into challenge mode again and it feels so good. I am also working on my birthday/anniversary kick. So far so good. This was for the Curtain Call Challenge Here is my creation
This card is for our friend Bill. My time has been more limited with work and end of the year reports, so quick is important to me. I am also taking back my stamp room from the chaos that is currently is in. One of the things I am working on is getting a grasp of the sets I don't use that much. For example, I love this dots stamp set from PTI, but I don't use it often.
So, for this card I used that set along with birthday bash sentiments to create this clean and graphic beauty. It will also mail out so easily.
It's a good life!
Terri E.

3 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Terrie. Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

Jen W. said...

Love this card - I love those dots stamps from PTI as well. They're so versatile!

Silke Ledlow said...

BEAUTIFUL card Terri!!! Love this Set too :) you can practically use any color combo with it and you made this weeks Curtain Call look smashing!!! Thanks for joining us!!! Hugs ~S~