Monday, January 31, 2011

Last Moxie Fab fun

This is my last beauty in the color challenge from the Moxie Fab Blog Okay here is my fun card I was able to whip up tonight. I have emobssed the white background with woodgrain embossing plate from PTI. The fun flowers are from the great $5 PTI set that Dawn did. Again, LOVE the dies that go with these beauties. Really how did I survive without dies LOL! Have a great night! I used the CPS sketch found here for this beauty.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are PTI unless noted
Stamps: Wishing You, Signature Serries: Flower
Ink: Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Momento Black
Paper: SU basic black, stampers select white
Accessories: Flower die, fillable frames die #8, impression wood grain plate, stampin dimensionals, bling

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Great use of colours.

Pls Check out mine and comment http://madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com/2011/01/cps.html

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Terri! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)