Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Welcome TE fans!!!

Super excited to be able to share my fun Love themed card for this months hop. I am really loving this cutie set called Tweet heartshttp://www.tayloredexpressions.com/item.php?item_id=2672&category_id=231

I also did a cas challenge called naked trees. How appropriate for life in IL right now. This was all ink and stamps. I used a corner rounder chomper and white gel pen to color the wings and add stiching. Hope you enjoy!




It's a good life!
Terri E.

Stamps: Taylored Expression Tweet Hearts
Ink: Real red, pixie pink, mambo mellon, early espresso
Paper: Kraft
Accessories: corner rounder chomper, white gel pen

17 comments:

Taylor said...

Super cute, Terri! Love the naked tree challenge too! lol

Lea L. said...

This is a fabulous one layer card!! The stamping is so cute and fun! Great job! ♥♥♥

Jami said...

Great CAS card! Love the white gel pen on the wings. :)

Unknown said...

Lovely CAS card, Terri!

Regina Mangum said...

Very cute, Terri! I love that set and this is darling. XOXO

Joan Ervin said...

Your little love birds are sooo cute...love the rounded corners, too, and all the stitching!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card! I really like the colors and the cute bird images. :o)

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Great card Terri! The stitching around the edges and the rounded corner are a great touch!

Chris L.

Nancy Jensen said...

Fun card! Love those birds!

Natalie said...

Sweet CAS, love it! I like how you've used the white on the wings, it really makes those cute birdies stand out!

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

Great clean and simple one layer card.

Betty Benton said...

Adorable card -- love your use of the white pen!

Karen Motz said...

So pretty! Love how you rounded just one corner and all the stitching around the edge is a great touch!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how sweet!

Cassie said...

How adorable, Terri! I love the simplicity :D

Donna Baker said...

what a sweet clean & simple card! love your dotted outline!

Kristie W. said...

Very cute! I've seen this set a few times along the hop, I think I *need* it!