Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dress forms LOVE!

Well I have been on a stamping roll. I am finding such joy in creating for my family and loved one. I used this fabulous color combo from Colour Q
This great sketch that Jenn did SFYTT
Here is my creation
Have I mentioned I am on a spending freeze? Well after I looked at my stamping room I saw that I have the 4 dies and sets that that I "HAD" to have and they haven't even seen ink yet. I am not buying any more until I give everything I have some LOVE! Hopefully you will se some fabulous creations coming from me soon. Oh, I am in love with this fun and fabulous set. This was the one I wasn't even sure I wanted and it was the first I inked up and I am loving it.
This card is for my Mom's anniversay. She loves blue, so this pop of blue felt is perfect for her. Also, she loves jewerly and this button/bling combo looks just like a broach she would have. Adorable. This ribbon is becoming my new favorite love.
It's a good life!
Terri E.

4 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous card. Love the yellow.:)

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Terri! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week. Nice to see you again!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Terri, I always love "just what you do" - that button just makes this beautiful card POP! Thank you so much for playing with us at the colourQ this week!

Amy Sheffer said...

Fantastic card! Love the bright, vibrant colors. Great take on the SFYTT, too - thanks for playing!