Friday, January 28, 2011

You're so fabulous!

I am was loving this curtain call and knew just what I needed to do.
Here is my creation
How much fun is this? this card is 8 1/2 long and 3 3/4 high. Hopefully it will fit into a business envelope. Guess I should have measured before creating LOL! I used the same background image from a fun Verve set with vintage cream ink on each of the color pannels. Hope you enjoy!
I used a Verve sketch, but it was past the deadline by the time I got it up here LOL! I do love those sketches.
It's a good life!
Terri E.

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty! Love the background image and the pretty colors. Also love the size! :o) Thank for playing along with us at Curtain Call.

Vickie Z said...

Terri- you did a great job with these colors and great use of the Verve sketch. Love the Verve stamp you chose to play with.