Sunday, January 30, 2011

Moxie Fab Neutral Challenge

Well, I only have one of the fablous color challenges done so far, but I do have a day left, so we will see. Here was the neutral challenge
Here is the card I created
This color combo was a strech for me, but I really like the finished project. I took the kraft paper and embossed with clear embossing powder. The matt stack #1 and #4 were used to die cut the main piece. On the #1 die I bused out the matt stack #1 stamp set. Love this fun set. I used the sentiment from Big and Bold sentiments to complete the main image. I love the ribbon element along with the great corner rounder chomper element.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Matt Stack #1 Collection, Background Basics:Diamonds
Ink: Versamark, SU Crumb Cake
Paper: Vintage Cream, Basic Grey, Kraft
Accessories: Matt stack #1 and #4 dies, su basic grey ribbon, corner rounder chomper, stampin dimensionals

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Terri! Thanks for entering the Neutrals Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)