Monday, January 31, 2011

Hugs

I am so excited to have another card finished for the Moxie Fab color challenge.

These colors are not at all what I would normally do, but I am so glad that I did. This is for a friend of mine who needs a BIG hig. How excited am I to send this to her soon. I embossed this with white embossing powder so it would pop.

It's a good life!

Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are from Stampin Up unless noted

Stamps: PTI Big and Bold Wishes

Paper: Pink Pioroquette, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Lovely lilac

Ink: Versa mark

Accessories: White embossing powder, white gel pen

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Terri! Thanks for entering the Pretty Pastels Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)