Sunday, April 26, 2009

Seeing Double

Can you believe I got 4 cards done today! Isn't that wonderful. I also cleaned up my stamping room tonight. Fabulous! Well yet again I combined tons of fun challenges.

There was a super fun challenge for the Gina K April release called seeing double. It was to use a main focal of your card as the background as well. I have never used my sentiment as a background Cammie who gave the challenge did and I was very inspired. I combined this with the Viva La Verve VLVApr05 sketch with a twist. The twist for this one was to be springy. It all came together. It also works for the color combo for the Stamp TV color combo STVCC9, which was to use 4 or more colors.

Here is my take on all of the challenges
What do you think? I really liked how this turned out. I never have made my own background out of a sentiment. It really was tons of fun. It does look like my bunny is standing on a hill, oh well. I also love the button details. It added a fun since of shimmer and glimmer. Love it!!! This is for my cousin's birthday in June. Can you believe I am all done with my cards for the month of May?

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All Supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: GKD
Just so Hoppy

Paper: White, Washington Apple dsp

Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Soft Sky, Mellow Moss, Pretty in Pink

Accessories: Stampin Dimensionals, Ridinghood Red stripped ribbon, nestabilities

No comments: