Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Catepilars/Butterflies

This is one of my favorite quotes in the whole Beautiful You stamp set from Verve. You can get it at the Verve Store. Loving Verve stamps. I really need to get some of their fabulous scripture stamps. The quality is top notch!

Verve has another realeast coming up Friday and they have a challenge page with the weeks challenges. They really are fabulous. Julie really is one of the best sketch creators around. I have the best time with these. I already have the color challenge done and this is the first of my sketch cards.
This is my take on the card
I absolutely love this good morning dsp from SU. It is so much fun. It always amazes me how some dsp can get me using colors I had neglected and even thought I didn't like. The scallop circle reminded me of the sun, so I used some summer sun ink to spounge around the edges to create some depth. I am also in love with the Martha Stewart punch.
What do you think? There will be much more VERVE this week, so hold onto your chairs ladies LOL!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Verve Beautiful You
Paper: Pacific Pointe, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Good Morning dsp, summer sun
Ink: Pacific Pointe, Summer Sun
Accessories: White brads, Summer sun ribbon, stampin dimensionals, glue dots, Martha Stewart punch, scallop circle punch, spounge daubers

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

What a fun card! I love what you did with the sketch. I agree that this paper is fabulous and has causted me to bring out some paper I've neglected:)
Have a good day!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great card and what fun paper! Thanks for playing! :)