Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Card Patterns

Well I found this fun sketch at card patterns and thougt it would work well for a Dad card I had in mind
Here is my card
I had to hold it so you could see the fun scallop border that opens to the inside of the card. I haven't done this a lot, but it was fun. I used October Afternoon dsp and some fun thickers letters. Love that ribbon as well, it is SU gray satin ribbon. I have had it for a while and just busted it open. I have no idea why I didn't do that sooner, LOL!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Mod Squad
Ink: SU Kiwi Kiss
Paper: October Afternoon dsp, Aqua Mist, Vintage Cream, SU Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Thickers black letters, SU gray satin ribbon, su scallop edge punch

2 comments:

whoistracy said...

This is wonderful Terri! I love that argyle.

dstandard said...

Great card for Dad! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!