Sunday, May 23, 2010

VIVA La VERVE!!!

After taking a few months off, I am bound and determined to finish this month and get them loaded to the blog and SCS LOL! Here is the first weeks challenge in May
This is the inspiration piece
My card
I was really loving all of the different patterens and colors found in the picture, so I went with that. I am also on a use it or loose it kick, so this all came from a scrapbook kit that SU sells. Not sure of the name, but it has the cute birds. I have a bridal shower today that I won't be going to because I also have an open house for the same time, so at least I got to make and send a cute card.
It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: PTI scattered showers, scattered showers additions
Ink: PTI Raspberry fizz, PTI snow white
Paper: tempting tourquoise, dsp from scarpin kit
Accessories: buttons PTI, glue dots, stampin dimensionals, scallop punch, white gel pen

No comments: