Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy unisex Birthday

I am back with a fun card that I made combining 2 challenges. The first is from Clean and Simple sketch challenge #88. The second challenge was the Finally Friday challenge to make a unisex card. I think this will work for that. What a good idea it is to have a stack. Mine has been depleted, but I can't wait to start working on building it up again.
Here is my card
Isn't that fun? I had my cosmo cricket papers out, so I used some of those. I actually purchased material girl in the normal 12X12 pack and then I got 2 of the 6X6 packets for the other lines. These are papers from that line. I thought the numbers worked and the colors are going to work for anyone. The ribbon is crushed curry polka dot ribbon backwards so that it is just plain grosgrain. I love it when a ribbon has more than one look.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Paper: Sage Shadow, Cosmo Cricket
Acccessories: chipboard white letters Michaels, white gel pen, crushed curry ribbon, corner rounder chomper

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is so cute! Love those chipboard letters...they give it a whimsical feel! Great job with Sketch 88 at the CASS blog!

♥♥♥Lea

Eva said...

Super Card!