Saturday, May 1, 2010

CPS Cutie!

Well I have a fun card to share today. It stated with the challenge to use 5 things from your desk to make a card. If anyone could see my desk you would know I could do this challenge 20 times over and still have too much on my desk LOL!

I paired that challenge with the CPS sketch challenge found here.
Here is my card
I acutally had all of these pieces left over from Izzy's birthday invitation last year. Isn't that funny! 9 months later and there is still a pile of left overs on my desk. Note to self, I need to do this much more often! not only did I use this cutie little girl, but it was super quick since all of the coloring and cutting was already done.
Hope you have a blessed day! We are off to a Jump House birthday party and then tomorrow we are heading up to Rockford to see the hubbs. We are going to do some letterboxing as a family and Izzy is so super excited.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Ink: Momento Black
Paper: Old Olive, Night of Navy, Summer Sun, dsp, GKD pure luxury
Accessories: PTI Enchanted evening, GKD copics

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

Love it! That image IS adorable and what a great use of the CPS sketch.