Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Embellish clean and simple

I have been needing to craft lately. I think it is because the new baby will be here in a week and I need to keep busy. So I finally made some time to get the embellish challenge done. It has been too long, but I was really excited about using butterflies for some reason LOL!
I paired it with the Clean and Simple sketch. I'm not sure how clean and simple my card is, but it worked well with the sketch LOL!
Here is my card
Well after last night looking at all of the different ways to use felt, I just knew that I had to break into some of my other colors that I have been "saving" from PTI. It really is a nice product and it does add such a fun dimension to the card.
I found this dsp from SU in my stash. I am determined to use some of this fun product I keep collecting LOL! It was kraft and black, so perfect for this challenge. The butterflies are die cut with the top notes butterfly die and the sizzlets butterfly die as well. I liked the duo of butterflies.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Round and Round PTI anniversary set
Ink: Momento Black
Paper: PTI Spring Moss, dsp, basic black
Accessories: PTI simply chartrouse felt, PTI large scallop die, PTI black satin ribbon, big notes butterfly die, sizzlet butterfly dies, bling, stampin dimensionals, glue dots

1 comment:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Super card design! Thanks so much for joining us in the Embellish Butterflies Challenge!