Friday, May 21, 2010

Thank you

I really liked the color combo this week on scrapmaster's paradies and knew I just had to play along.
Here is my card
It was so hard to get the wood grain impression background on the white layer. It looks fun in real life. It was also a challenge getting the crushed curry to fade, but I really like the end result. The U is a foam thicker and I think the ribbon added just the right touch for me. I did enter this in the Gallery Idol contest, but that is just for fun LOL!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are PTI unless noted
Stamps: 2nd anniversary set
Ink: Crushed curry
Paper: Hawainain Shores, Stampers select white, SU old olive
Accessories: Old Olive ribbon, thickers, wood grain impression dies

5 comments:

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

What a fun simple card! Thank you for playing along with SPCC!

-Kristin SP Diva

Betty Benton said...

Love your foam "thicker", Terri! Do you have foam "thinners" too? It is a cute card and the wood grain is neat looking -- I wouldn't have thought so on the white -- I learn something new every day!

Unknown said...

That woodgrain is SO cool!

Juanita said...

Love the clean look of this. Thanks for joining us at SPCC.

Stephanie said...

Love this! Love the woodgrain! Simple, yet elegant! Thanks for playing at SPCC!