Sunday, May 2, 2010

Moms Page

Thank goodness for the Cosmo Cricket national scrapbooking day challenge! I really thought Mother's Day was in 2 weeks not one. I try to make my Mom & Dad scrapbook pages for holidays, so I needed some scrap inspiration. Here is what I found below.
Here is my page
So sorry about the picture, it hasn't been very sunny around here. I was bound and determined to use my Cosmo Cricket since it was their challenge. I must say I have all the new collections and I hadn't busted them out until today! The shame!!!!
Needless to say, I made three projects with them and have more in mind for the rest of the week. I love when you finally bust into a pack how the ideas start to flow. Oh, this is also for the Stamp TV color challenge as well. You were supposed to pick out colors from the ruler paper on your project. I think since I used only materials from that collection, I am good LOL!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Cosmo Cricket unless noted
Paper: PTI Stampers select white, Cosmo Cricket Material Girl
Accessories: Corner rounder chomper, Material Girl chipboard, black pen, material girl stickers

2 comments:

Natalie Elphinstone said...

I had the same "problem" - once I have cracked my Cosmo Cricket stash, I can't stop!! Lovely layout :)

mustangkayla said...

Great take on the sketch! Your mom is going to LOVE it! I am making albums for my mom and MIL too, but haven't added layouts to them for quite a while now! Thanks for the reminder to make them a few pages!