Thursday, May 6, 2010

MOM

I adored this color combo, so even though it is over, I had to use this to make one of my mother's day card.
Here is my creation
What do you think? I used the PTI flower die for the background flowers and then punched out circles for the centers. Izzy and I then used snow white ink to dull the always artichoke color. The ribbon accents were a fun touch. The letters are pink chipboard and a ton of fun as well.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Ink: Snow white
Paper: su always artichoke, su sage shadow
Accessories: flower dies, pink chipboard, 3/4 circle punch, hand held punch, scarlet jewel ribbon, scarlet jewel button

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have kept this in my google reader cause I want to case it...that ok??? I LOVE THIS CARD! Fantastic idea and the Mom in pink and how it pops, hot girl!