Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bloom where you are planted

Good morning! Well, we couldn't go to church since Izzy was sick and Randy went to that wedding, so I do miss that, but I was able to finish up my Splitcoaststampers WCMD challenges and a few others as well. Now I think I will be on my computer for the next 100 years uploading everything LOL!

For this card I combined the SPCC color combo for the week with the WCMD sketch challenge.
Here is the sketch
Here is my creation
I feel so blessed to have these fun papers from the Earley Bird collection from Cosmo Cricket. Aren't those colors fabulous? It did have a navy blue color, but I figured that would work for a neutral. All of this came from their paper collection and all I had to do was cut and assemble. After a HUGE day of crafting last night it was refreshing to just be able to put a card together. You know I had to paper pierce and stich becuase I couldn't just put it together LOL!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Paper: Earley Birdy by Cosmo Cricket, Spring Moss, Vintage Cream
Accessories: SU Not Quite Navy marker, SU mat pack, SU paper piercer, SU stamping dimensionals

7 comments:

savvy teaching tips said...

Fabulous card. I'm loving your inspriation Finally Friday challenge (on SPCC) and I'm going to have to give it a try.

Susan said...

Your card is delightful! I am also anxious to work on your fun Friday challenge. Glad to have you!

Daniella said...

Nice work!
So glad you joined us this week at SPCC!!

Kristina said...

Great use of the SPCC Colours - thanks for joining us.

Emily said...

Gorgeous! And thanks for a lovely finally friday challenge.

Emily-SP Diva

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card. Loving the Cosmo Cricket paper. Thanks for a great Finally Friday challenge.

Melisa-SP Diva

Stephanie said...

Love this card - especially that Early Bird...just gorgeous!!