Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Holidays

I went a little CPS sketch crazy today LOL! I have one other card to load. I reall liked the sketch and I have been a card making fool. It feels really good after a week of serrious things. I also combined this with the Gina K release challenge color combo of Red, Green, Gold and White only!
Here is my fun card
Isn't that super fun? Okay I am a little slap happy right now LOL! I used vintage cream rather than white, but the rest is handsome hunter, rose red and gold. I used a fun tree from Gina K Designs and the sentiment is from her as well, it is embossed to give it a little kick.
The brads look like fun ornaments. This is going to be one that gets sent to Operation Write Home. It is the sponsor for split coast stampers challenges and I really like that organization. I will be posting more later.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: GKD
Ink: Handsome Hunter, PTI Vintage Cream
Paper: Handsome Hunter, Gold, PTI Vintage Cream, Thourghly Modern dsp
Accessories: 1/8 hand punch, brushed gold brads, rose red brads, stamin dimensionals, PTI clear embossing powder

No comments: