Friday, October 9, 2009

Mojo Birthday

I am so excited to finally have this card together. I got this fun Basic Grey dsp pack a few weeks ago and it had been sitting there just waiting for me to crack it open. When I saw this Mojo Monday sketch, I knew it was time LOL!
Here is my card
Aren't those colors stunning! Love the bird as well. It is the perfect Birthday card for my good friend Nicole. She is a sweetie and we don't get to see each other nearly enough. The scarlet jewel button accents add such a fabulous element. I so rarely put a card together with just stickers and paper and NO stamping, but this paper pack is stunning and made it so much fun.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Paper: Basic Grey dsp, Crushed curry, bravo burgandy
Ink: Crushed curry, bravo burgandy
Accessories: PTI scarlet jewel buttons, glue dots, stamin dimensionals, bravo burgandy marker, basic grey stickers

3 comments:

Margaret Moody said...

Oh my goodness, Terri! This is absolutely stunning! I love how you put everything together! Beautiful colors, beautiful papers, wonderful elements! Out of this world gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Caryl P said...

Whoa, these are fabulous colors and the card is out of this world! Love, love, love it and the bird is the perfect touch.

I made a card inspired by your z-fold and am sharing it for Unscripted sketches this week. Thanks for the link to directions and always sharing fabulous cards!!!!

Caryl P said...

Whoa, these are fabulous colors and the card is out of this world! Love, love, love it and the bird is the perfect touch.

I made a card inspired by your z-fold and am sharing it for Unscripted sketches this week. Thanks for the link to directions and always sharing fabulous cards!!!!