Monday, October 19, 2009

WCMD Pony

I still have a few cards to share from World Card Making Day. It was a riot!!! I loved seeing all of the challenges and getting my creative groove on. What a hoot. Splitcoaststampers had quite a day planned with all of their member companies. I even won a year long pass WAHOOOO!!! I was a memeber there for a few years and then when things started to slow up at work I had to do some cutting, so that was one of the things that had to be cut. It is so much fun to be able to upload whenever you would like. Onto my fun card, it was based on the sketch you see below.
Here is my card
Can you tell this was another one of Izzy's Brithday thank you notes? Another great part of the day was that Izzy was able to stamp with me all day. She loves to be up in the stampin room, so it was a ton of fun. I can only hope she still likes it in a few years.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Pony, PTI faux ribbon
Paper: Mambo Melon, razzleberry lemonade dsp, rich razzleberry
Ink: rich razzleberry
Accessories: white gel pen, stampin dimensionals, mambo melon ribbon, nesties, PTI lavender moon buttons, glue dots, mambo melon marker, Orange maker

1 comment:

Courtney Baker said...

How fun. I love that she crafts with you! That is one thing I really look forward to with kiddos!