Saturday, October 10, 2009

Have a Goodie!

Well this is my last post of the night LOL! I got all but one of the WCMD color combo challenges done. This was my hardest out of all of them. These colors just didn't jive in my head, but the card still turned out okay. I combined this with Kristina's Finally Friday sketch challenge found here.
Here is my card
The origional intent was a birthday card, but I am going to keep looking at it to see if it will work for me or not. Some cards just need time to grown on you. I do like the fun button elements. And thank goodness for guidelines 2. Anytime I have a tough color combo I always crack that out.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: PTI Guidelines 2, PTI Handwritten notes
Paper: Lovely Lilac, PTI guidelines 2 paper, dusty durango, lovely lilac
Ink: Lovely Lilac, crushed curry, dusty durango, PTI snow white
Accessories: White gel pen, small corner rounder, threading water border punch, stampin dimensionals, dusty durango ribbon, med white brad, circle handheld 1/8 punch

No comments: