Saturday, October 3, 2009

Big News!!!!

First and foremost, I have been blessed by SPCC and I was asked to host the Finally Friday Challenge there. I will be blessing a random participant with some goodies, so please head over and paly. On that note, I do have the blog candy and will be posting later today.

Onto the fun card. I used this sketch again today from CPS sketches. I combined this with the fabulous Stamping Bella World Card Making Day 80s girlfriend challenge found here.
Here is my card
Needless to say, I was a child in the 80s and I loved all of my animals. I went through my Stamping Bella stamps bound and determined to ink up one I hadn't used yet. Wouldn't you know this worked great for the challenge. I am a farm girl and of course my animals real and imaginary were among my best friends in the 80s. While I can't say I ever dressed them up, I liked this thought.
I also got to take some time to practice my copic coloring. The more and more I play with them the more I decide I really do need to keep using them and I also need to get more colors LOL!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, GKD White, Razzleberry lemondaide dsp
Ink: Momento Black, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Mat pack, paper piercer, stampin dimensionals, rich razzleberry ribbon, copics box A & B

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

Totally awesome card! Your coloring is fab!