Thursday, October 8, 2009

Super birthday

Well this was made for a Viva La Verve sketch challenge. For some reason, I don't have the sketch saved, but the twist was to use bling. If you want to see the current Viva La Verve challenges, check them out here. Onto my card
I had to add a close up of the bling, super fun.
I was itching to break out my Thorougly Modern dsp and use a card based on those colors. I really like this dsp and hadn't used it in a while. Now when you mention bling how can you not think of Bella? This was for a fun friend of mine and I know she will LOVE it!!! I think I am getting better at coloring with my copics, but it is like a sickness as now I "need" more LOL! I added tons of paper piercing and spounging to the card as well.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Paper: Soft suede, bermuda bay, thoroughly modern dsp
Ink: soft suede, momento black ink
Accessories: Bling, nesties, copics box a & b, stampin dimensionals, spounge

3 comments:

Mary said...

So pretty! Love the bling!

Alyssa B said...

This is delightful! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!

Karin said...

I love this Bella card and the colors you chose are fabulous!