Sunday, March 15, 2009

Butterflies in da house!

I am in love with all of the Martha Stewart butterfly punches I have been seeing. I finally made it to Michaels and BAM I now have one. I have combined the Gina K Challenge #1 from her new release that said to use either spring colors or flowers. With Viva La Verve challenge for the second week of March. I love that they have these sketch with a twist challenges. It is just TOO MUCH FUN!!! Here is the sketch and the twist was use pink, red & green.

Here is my take.
Boy am I glad that I worked on this early today. As I said, it was a full day of work. I ended up on 2 listing appointments and one showing. I got one listing and wrote on the home that we saw today. Life is good!!! Needless to say my afternoon was all work and no play.
Back to business. I am loving basic background retro from PTI. It lets me make just about any color combo work. The swiss dot cuttlebug is also fabulous! I love the dimension and texture that is instantly added. I also cuttlebugged the paper before I punche my Martha butterflies. LOVE IT!!! I might be a posting champion tomorrow. I am going to be trying to get more entries made for the GKD and StampTV challenges. Yahoooo!!!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies SU unless noted
Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet & New Leaf, Real Red
Paper: PTI Berry Sorbet & New Leaf, Whisper White
Accessories: Martha Stewart butterfly punch, swiss dot cuttlebug folder, big shot, glue dots, neutral brads white, Berry Sorbet Luxe Satin Ribbon1/2-inch wide

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So pretty Terri!

debb said...

Beautiful card Terri! Very Springy! debb

Paulina said...

I ♥ this color combination! Fab job on the card!