Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yummy

Sketches!!! This is my new favorite tool to help with my stamping. I really like this as a jumping point. Since I was sucessfully picked last week, I really want to keep working at it. It was a random drawing, so I have no idea why it was so motivating, but it was none the less. Here is CPS #105 Sketch.

This was a huge challenge for me and nothing I would have picked out myself. That is what makes all of these so much fun. I added the color challenge for Stamp TV which was pink and brown and here is what I ended up with.

How stinking fun! There was a brith from a woman in my Bible study group. So this is going to go with her meal I made for the beautiful Naomi Sunshine. I can't wait to meet her. She went into the hospital on square root day isn't that the best. I digress, all of the paper was from GKD Stamp TV kit. The stamps and flower is from SU.

It's a good life!

Terri E.

Deets - All Supplies fom Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Yummy
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: crochet flower, clear rinestone brad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card, really love the colors.