Sunday, March 8, 2009

No Black, No Flowers, No problem

Well I had every intention of going to the Verve release party and then I got lost in stamping. We have had tons of rain over the past two days, so I was sure no good pictures could be taken as I don't have anyway to light other than natural light. In comes Discovery #1 - Hello my camera settings can help me a ton. I never played around with it, but I have night time and indoor settings. It is definately not the same as natural light, but it worked for my rainy day. I combined 2 challenges for this card the first is a sketch challenge from Stamps and Smiles SASSC5. Mercy does them and she is just the bomb!!!


I combined that with the March Ambassador Challenge #1 from My Favorite Things. One of my favorite bloggers/stamp designers ever Melaine Muechinger was the hostess, so I had to play. The challenge is to make a spring card. The restrictions are NO FLOWERS, and NO BLACK! Here is my card Can you say wowziers! I didn't realize how much I used black and flowers come on cards when I think spring. Luckily I have been leaving lots of comments on blogs and seeing lots of great ideas and this stamp set is getting a lot of love right now from others. Since I have only used it one other time, it was the perfect fit. I am really going crazy with the fun flock around here and he now has a fuzzy orange beak. More scoop about the MFT VIP package, the ribbon bundle that was included ROCKS. There is so much of each ribbon and it is yummy! I would definately order that again.

It's a good life!

Terri E.

Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted

Stamps: A good egg

Ink: Basic Grey

Paper: Delicate Dots dsp, kraft, certain celery, whisper white, so saffron

Accessories: Cuttlebug swiss dots, stampin dimensionals, My Favorite Ribbon Pack - Soft Spring green satin, GKD Glue Pen, GKD Doodlebug Flock 12 pack


2 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

What a sweet card Terri!! I LOVE the fun Spring colors and adorable layout! Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles,

Jennifer :)

Unknown said...

this is super cute, terri! thanks for playing along with the sketch from last week, adn i hope to see you again tomorrow!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy