Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthday on the boat

I am in love with Guiding Light by Gina K Designs! It has been so much fun and it has also inspired me to make some super fun male cards.

I used this sketch that was done for another of the Stamping Out Alzheimer's challenges. This has been such a fun few days of challenges. I only wish I had time to get them all done! Since today was the last day, I will be adding more and more of my projects to my blog. I just couldn't get them all up here and typed up in time LOL!
Here is my card
Oh, I am also in love with Guidelines 2 from Papertrey Ink. I love that it makes dsp in any color combo I need. This card is going to be for my brother in laws birthday. This is the one that is married to Amy who is a stampin up demonstrator, so I had to make a good one LOL!
I stamped and colored in my boat and then used the versa mark and clear embossing powder. After, I used my spounge daubers and ink to make this fun scene. It really is quite fun to put these scene cards together.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: PTI Guidelines 2 and GKD Guiding Light
Paper: Night of Navy, Real Red, Stamper Select White PTI, Real Red dsp, Close to cocoa, close to cocoa dsp
Ink: Night of Navy, Real Red, Close to Cocoa, Summer Sun, More Mustard, Tempting tourquoise, night of navy
Accessories: Chocolate Chip ribbon, brown brads, nessties, clear embossing powder, versa mark marker, heat gun, close to cocoa, real red, night of navy makers, large oval and 1" circle punch

No comments: