Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Super Mom

Hello everyone! We should be on our way home right now. I just wanted to leave you with some eye candy. This is an older challenge that for some reason never got published LOL! Hope you enjoy it.

Another marathon card. I just go from one blog to another and then BAM my idea starts to come together. Here is the Kristen Werner Color Inspiration #43 challenge. Instantly I remembered my Au Chocolate dsp from Stampin Up and now I have the background paper under control.
Then here comes StampinTV. It is absolutely fabulous! Not only is the quality the highest, but it is also a wonderful source of challenges. This was the first sketch challenge. I loved how it was just a center piece and needed to come up with a main image that would also serve as my sentiment. Then BAM Melaine's stamp set Little Tees.
Here is my take on the color and card inspiration.
This is for my Mom. Can you believe that I am that far ahead this year. Chalk up my prepared style up to all of these challenges. Where have I been all of this time. This is about as fun as it gets.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: GKD Little Tees
Ink: Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Au Chocolate dsp, Brocade Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, dsp
Accessories: Brocade Blue 5/8 grosgrain ribbon, stampin dimensionals, paper piercers, old olive, ruby red, more mustard, brocade blue markers

No comments: