Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last May Viva La Verve!!!

I love challenges. I don't love leaving on vacation and falling behind on challenges LOL! This is for the last Viva La Verve in May that I had to do. I love that this was use all of your favorites on it. Super fun. Here is the sketch.
Here is my take on the challenge.
I really adore the colors on this card. The stamps are new to me. I won 3 Hero Arts stamp sets a while back and I am just cracking them open now. Can you believe I waited that long? Crazy I know LOL!
This is for a great friend who I don't get to see enough. I really adore her and wanted to send her a little something in the mail. I have also made this for a fun challenge at Stamping out Alzheirmers that was to use at least 3 buttons. I adore PTI buttons, so I wanted to try this one for sure.
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Hakiou dsp, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Accessories: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron markers, blender pen, stamin dimensinoals, paper piercer, mat pack, PTI brown buttons, brown satin ribbon

No comments: