Sunday, May 24, 2009

Chicken In

Hi everyone! We are in "Lordia" as Izzy would call it right now. This is an old post that never got published for some reason, so I wanted to share it. Hope you are all having a great Memorial Day weekend with your families.

I am addicted to sketches and this is another Stamps and Smiles sketch. Not only am I addicted to sketches, but I also love the idea of getting free stamps. This contest has already passed, but the sketch is still a hoot. Here is my take for the sketch.
Can you believe it? I love this Stampin Up set, Best of Cluck, so much that I know it will have a home here forever. There just isn't a better how are you doing set than this in my opinion. I of course and biased as I am born and raised on a farm and therefore partial to anything with farm animals. Another thing I am working on ~ using my supplies. This is the first time I have used kiwi kiss stripped ribbon and I have had it for months. I know the travesty.

This card actually went to a wonderful man who works for my Dad and just had open heart surgery. He is a carpenter and he is always the first to help out.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Deets: All Supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: Best of Cluck
Ink: Really Rust, Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Really Rust, More Mustard, More Mustard dsp
Accessories: Stampin Dimensionals, 3/4 circle punch, kiwi kiss stripped ribbon, more mustard & ruby red markers

1 comment:

Caryl P said...

I always love those sets with puns...too cute. Hope the sun is shining where you are in 'Lordia'!