Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mojo Saturday???

Okay I am so late on my Mojo Monday, but I got it done yeah!!! This was also a challenge at the Stamping out Alzheimer's site. You all know me, this will also work for this month's Gina K release challenge to make masculine card.
Here is my take on the challenge
It ended up really monochormatic, except for the gray and brown on the main image. I added the brad, ribbon and stiching as fun details. Hopefully it won't be too much for a male card. This is for my cousin Chirs who lives in Hawaii. I think he will like it and the nautical theme will work for him.
I acutally won this set, Guiding Light from a Stamp TV challenge. Isn't that the best? Gina is fabulous and I adore this set. Wahooo!!!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Deets: All supplies are Stampin Up unless noted
Stamps: GKD Guiding Light and GKD Tag Lines
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy dsp
Ink: Staz on black, Basic Gray, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Stampin dimensionals, Silver brads, White twill ribbon, white gel pen

2 comments:

Caryl P said...

Very handsome card Terri, I love that anchor stamp. This looks monochromatic too, which is another challenge at SOA I think ;-)

Ann said...

Love this! I have such a hard time with masculine cards. It's always nice to get ideas--thanks!