Wednesday, May 20, 2009

DAD

We are all feeling a bit better today. I got some packing done yesterday and today we need to finish packing and our last minute shopping. Why is it so much work to go on vacation LOL!

The other things I am working on is my work of course and also finishing up some sketches and challenges so I have more cards done and some things to share while I am gone. This card was for 2 challenges at Stamp TV. STVSC12 which is the sketch challenge you see below and STVPF13 which was to use only scraps.

I still had a lot of my supplies out from my last card that used Kristina's color challenge and I really liked how that worked together, so I used those scraps and added a few more.

Here is my take on the 2 challenges.
What do you think? I really like the more mustard/baja breeze combo. I never would have put them together and I really like the look. I think it turned out fun, masculine and not too fall like. For whatever reasons when I do masculine cards I always feel like they look like a fall card. I have no idea what that is about LOL!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless noted

Stamps: Guidelines 2

Paper: Stampers select white, SU baja breeze and chocolate chip

Ink: SU More mustard, chocolate chip, baja breeze

Accessories: SU white brads, stampin dimensionals, Michaels felt alphabet

3 comments:

Caryl P said...

Masculine card lead to earth tones and earth tones are fallish. Love this card--the turquoise really looks great with the mustard!

for2nately said...

Very nice-I like the mustard and baja breeze together!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Jennifer said...

Really like your card!
Fall colors look great any time of year!

Jennifer